Motus Tape Elastic Cotton Kinesiology Tape, Waterproof, Therapeutic Support, 20 units, 2 x 10 Inch Pre-Cut Strips, Beige
- The hypoallergenic, latex-free formula of the beige elastic cotton kinesiology tape is safe for the skin. It also provides a gentle lifting action to support healing.
- Besides the beige elastic cotton kinesiology tape, we included guidelines for various taping methods for common injuries along with general muscle support and performance techniques.
- This Motus Edge tape suits people of all ages to gain better muscle and joint support, together with faster, safer healing in case of torn ACL, MCL or dislocated joints.
- This flexible and adhesive beige kinesiology tape provides joint and muscle support without restricting your range of motions. It also helps alleviate pain in all body joints.
- Besides delivering you an excellent product, backed up by high quality, excellent customer service and unmatched price, we also back up our offer with our unique 30-Days return warranty!
Motus Tape is a blend of high quality cotton and spandex, so it moves with you and won’t restrict your range of motion. Don’t worry about breaking a sweat with this waterproof, breathable tape that takes a beating without peeling! Our hypoallergenic, latex-free formula is safe for use without irritation, however overstretching the tape can produce unwanted results. Don’t worry, we’ll walk you through proper installation techniques.
Kinesiology tape supports your skin, which in turn supports the entire nervous system! Putting tape on skin and tissue aware of its timing, space, and location can create better body awareness of pain mitigation and postural dysfunction. Motus Tape is extremely adherent, as well as flexible. It has tremendous stretch capabilities in one direction, which will make the tape stiff AND flexible which is needed through motion. Our tape has a gentle lifting action that increases blood flow to aid healing and provides support to injured areas. We’ve included an insert that highlights various taping methods for common injuries along with general muscle support and performance techniques.