Motus Edge EXTRA LIGHT Resistance Band – CrosstFit, Assisted Pull-Up Band, Mobility, Rehab, Stretching - RED (18-36 lbs).
- The premium latex extra light resistance band will help ease your way into shoulder and ankle mobility exercises, core activity, and rehabbing for your entire body.
- If you are new to fitness or have suffered injuries, you can use the extra light resistance band to (re)gain mobility and strength.
- Want to learn pull-ups, but you just don't have the strength yet? Use the Motus Edge extra light resistance band to give you the help you need to become stronger.
- Use our color-coded charts to decide on the right band for you. Our charts are easy to understand: RED Extra Light 18-36lbs, BLACK light 26-54lbs, PURPLE medium 40-80lbs, GREEN heavy 48-120lbs, BLUE extra heavy 62-176lbs. Feel free to mix different levels of resistance bands from our 5-piece set.
- Buy the extra light resistance band from Motus Edge and enjoy an excellent price, unmatched customer support services, high-quality, and our company's promise to back up your purchase with our 30-Days return warranty.
Watch our video instructions to highlight many areas to strengthen, assist, and aid in fitness programming.
Never miss a fitness session with our premium-quality resistance bands. The Motus Edge bands are light and portable. They can be stored in your bag and used in any workout routine, like Yoga, martial arts, Pilates, CrossFit, core training, and more. If you are new to this type of workout we recommend starting with lighter resistance (red and black) bands to improve muscle extensibility and joint mobility. As you get comfortable with resistance bands you can work your way through the medium, heavy, and extra heavy resistance bands (purple, green, and blue). These heavier resistance bands are recommended for strength building, pull-ups, glute, and chest training programs.
Feel free to mix and match our bands for various exercises to get the most out of your work-outs, but never push your body too far. Decrease the stubborn issues in your body with the help of our resistance bands to free-up muscle tensions in the joint capsule, hip flexors, and to restore hip and shoulder mobility. Forget about therapeutic massages, which can be expensive, and experiment with an affordable method of mobility training.