Our LARGE STYLE double massage ball with patented designed knobbies to reach every muscle, tendon, and fascial line! This original ball design is used to go beyond what the singular ball cannot do. Great for blood flow, circulation, trigger points and muscle aches. This Dual Ball design helps avoid bony prominences where rolling can be painful. Our innovative design leads itself to make room of bones, as well as letting tissue have some space to go while massaging. Not all tissue needs to be smashed!
This tool is useful for the following conditions to be specific for that area:
- Achilles Tendon
- Posterior Knee (popliteal fossa)
- Hip Flexors
- Lats (axillary)
- Neck (cervical)
These areas of the body are largely contouring don’t like direct compression. Also, sometimes direct compression of these areas will only make the sore area even worse!
Try our 5-minute protocol for the double ball. This routine can be done daily, or on an as needed basis.
- While seated with legs out in front of you, place the double ball under your Achilles tendon to fit its’ shape. Place your other leg over the treatment leg for added pressure.
- Roll the length of your tendon for 30- 1 minute.
- Repeat 5 times and do other tendon.
- While siting on you butt, place the ball under one knee and roll 30-1 minute
- Repeat 5 times and do other knee.
- While lying on your stomach, place the double ball at the hip flexor area. Angle your body to fit the double ball to the sorest area of the hip flexor.
- Roll for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Repeat 5 times and do other hip flexor.
- While lying on your side, place the double ball under the armpit area.
- Fit the double ball to fit your lat and armpit area.
- Slowly, slide your body up and down with the double ball securely in the lat
- Repeat 5 times and do other lat.
- While lying on your back, place the double ball under the neck.
- In this position, you can roll back and forth, flex and extend your head, or rotate your head side to side to massage all neck tissue.
- Slowly, do these movements for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Repeat 5 times.