No Gym Membership? No problem! Here are the Top 5 Bodyweight Exercises You Can Do Anywhere.
We’ve all been there, you cant make that CrossFit class or gym workout. Youre mad at yourself all day, because you just didn’t get that workout in. This is so common amongst many fitness enthusiasts. Have no fear, Motus Edge is here! We know that mad feeling and we also know life gets busy. Here are the top 5-body weight and resistant band work outs to better your day. No need to miss out!
Leg workouts are the best bang for your buck when it comes to increasing your heart rate and maintaining strength. We will start with some great leg workouts, and then add in a little more! Here is your 20-minute routine you can take anywhere!
- Start with a 5-10 minute Tabata style jump rope routine. That means jump for 20 seconds, and then take a 10 second rest. Do this for 5-10 rounds.
- Grab the Motus Edge mini resistance bands and do 4 rounds of 10 steps of lateral band walks.
- With your mini band around your knees, do 4 rounds of 10 squats.
- With your mini bands around your knees, do 4 rounds of 10 jumps in the air. Remember to land softly and jump high!
- Lastly, use your heavier resist band to recover and stretch out your hamstrings and hip flexors.