Coach Tina - Lengthening the Tissue in Your Leg Through Stretching
Today, Coach Tina will teach you how to strengthen and stretch the tissue in your leg with a simple and effective back leg stretch exercise. Follow the video below to see the correct position for strengthening your leg tissue. Remember to perform at least 10 repetitions for each leg.
Here's how you can do this exercise:
- Get in the correct downward facing dog position: lift the hips up, keep the abs tight with the arms flat on the floor and back straight.
- Exhale, push one heel and knee down, keep the other leg flexed.
- Inhale, bend the knee, lift the heel.
- Repeat 10-20 times for each leg.
This exercise will help you promote muscle health, improve strength, and increase mobility. Check out the correct position for this exercise in our video tutorial:
Want to make this exercise harder? Place a resistance band around your ankles and perform glute extensions. Here's how you can do it:
- While in the downward dog position, lift one of your legs until you create a straight line with the back and hands.
- Bring your leg in, under your torso, while bending the knee.
- Perform 10-20 repetitions for each leg.
Don't forget to follow our blog and channel for more muscle strengthening and stretching exercises with coach Tina!