Coach Tina - Improving Hip Range of Motion
Coach Tina is back to help you improve the range of motion in your hips. gain strength in your legs, and tone your muscles with a simple exercise. This exercise can be done while standing. Here's how:
- Stand-up straight and hold on to a pole or wall for balance,
- Take the opposite hand, stretch it out, and make a tight fist,
- Hold your abdominals strong and prepare to lift your leg forward,
- Flex the muscles of your leg as you move the leg to the side, rotating the hip,
- Extend the leg to the back without leaning forward,
- Bring the leg back down.
- Repeat 8 to 10 times on each side.
Check out the video to see exactly how you can execute this hip range of motion exercise correctly.
- Do not hurry. Focus on doing the exercise correctly and keep your muscles tight at all times. You will feel your muscles activating.
- You can make the hip range of motion exercise harder by using a resistance band. Place it on your ankles to increase resistance.
Stay tuned for more exercises with Coach Tina!