Coach Tina Helps Strengthen Your Foot / Arch
Many people over pronate when they walk, run or do activities. This can lead to plantar fasciitis, shin splints and knee problems. Strengthen your foot by using our Motus Edge 5-levels resistance bands. Watch coach Tina teach you the moves! Try this movement using Motus Edge Resistance Bands to create some intrinsic strength in your arch and improve your weight distribution.
In this type of exercise, positioning is very important, so watch coach Tina explain you all the details. Strengthening your foot and arch will help you walk around better and recover from injuries. Here's how you can do the exercise:
- Wrap a resistance band around a pole and stretch it out,
- Step on the band with the knuckle of your big toe, so that it doesn't move,
- Come up and go into a set of lunges without letting the band release,
- Take your time to ensure that the lunges are done correctly: keep your back straight and the food steady. The knee should create a 90 degree angle and not exceed the foot.
- Do 8 to 12 reps on each side.
We hope you enjoyed the video tutorial and stay tuned for more with coach Tina.